- As space is limited, we ask that you not bring more than one guest along to your appointment.
- For safety reasons, please do not leave children unattended.
- Unfortunately we don’t have private parking but street parking is available
- Be mindful that excessive detangling will be at an additional cost.
- In order to keep your Curl Spa smelling fresh and clean, we ask that you do not eat any strong-smelling food in the salon.
- All clients will be asked to give a credit card number upon arrival to their service appointment. In the event of a “no-show” or a cancellation made less than 48 hours in advance, the entirety of the scheduled service(s) will be charged to the client’s credit card.
- All no-shows and cancellations made less than 24 hours before the scheduled curl consultation time will result in a $30 cancellation fee.
- All service appointments totaling $100 (before taxes) require a deposit of 50% of the service price. In the event of a cancellation made less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time, the deposit will not be refunded.
- Should a client be more than 15 minutes late, InHAIRitance reserves the right to modify the scheduled service(s) to fit the new time OR to reschedule (if no other appointment) to avoid delaying the stylist’s other appointments.
- Should a client be 30 minutes late, InHAIRitance reserves the right to cancel the appointment and reschedule it to avoid delaying the stylist’s other appointments. An appointment cancelled by InHAIRitance due to a client being 30 minutes or later will result in cancellation fees.
- Products (excluding jewelry, scarves, pillowcases, etc.) can be exchanged or returned for STORE CREDIT, within 14 days of the purchase date with the original receipt, provided that the product has not been used.